mercoledì 21 agosto 2013

SOFT COLOR WOOL INSPIRES NEW CHARTS!



...I love crochet and Cross stitch...dont' you know that? of course you do my dears!!! Well, here some beautifull soft mohair wool which is inspiring me very much!! A new chart is coming very soon  and I can hardly wait to show what I've done with that lovely fall color yarn. Keep in touch my dears....
more later my dear friends!!!
                                                             &&&&&&
..amo lavorare all'uncinetto creando nuove semplici idee che si adattano perfettamente al ricamo. Questo colore autunnale di lana mohair mi ha ispirato un progetto che vi mostrerò a breve...quindi...carissime: alla prossima puntata! xxx Niky.

...And my new chart BACK TO SCHOOL  'll be in St Charles this week end, the model 'll be showed in Gentle Art sampler Thread booth, can hardly wait to see some pictures of the market.
Back to School is made with GAST stunning threads!

Nessun commento: