giovedì 22 ottobre 2015

FESTIVAL IN ALSACE!

Hello my dear friends, hope you're doing well busy stitching for Halloween and perhaps ..Christmas. Well, today I'm so happy to tell you that my charts 'll be a Kutzenhausen ( Alsace) this week end, they'll be to  'Une mercerie à la Campagne' booth. I'm so happy for that!! Indeed!! 
Severine, the shop owner, has  a fantastic shop and I'm sure her booth'll be super!!!! 
The show is called 'FESTIVAL POINT DE CROIX' please click and see ...

care amiche sono felice di dirvi che questo week end i miei schemi sarano in Alsazia presso lo stand di 'Une Mercerie à la Campagne'.
Il salone si chiama 'FESTIVAL POINT DE CROIX' cliccate e avrete maggiori informazioni!!! Cliccate anche sul link del negozio e scoprirete un delizioso angolo del ricamo in Francia.
Happy Stitching                                      xxx Niky.

Nessun commento: