domenica 1 novembre 2015

SHEEP TREE ORNAMENT new Christmas chart


Hello everybody!!!! I finally finished my last Christmas ornament. Here is SHEEP CHRISTMAS ORNAMENT new chart for Christmas. I love sheep, you know that, and I hope you'll like these two all together. This design completes the series of my tree Christmas ornament as you probably remember Santa and Angel...
Keep on stitching                                                 xxx Niky.

Buongiorno amiche carissime oggi vorrei presentarvi il mio nuovo disegno, terzo ed ultimo della serie TREE CHRISTMAS ORNAMENT. 
Eccovi Sheep Christmas Ornament. Adore le pecore e spero che questo disegno vi piaccia così come piace  a me. Si accompagna agli altri due già usciti: Santa e Angel.
 Keep on stitching....                          xxx Niky.

1 commento: