martedì 23 febbraio 2016

A SAMPLER HOUSE



Hello my dear friends, time flies!!!!! My bags are ready( hopefully) and I'm leaving for USA tomorrow!!!! 
Nashville Market 'll be from 4th of March but I'm going to visit my dear friends Candy and Mary in Colorado first  and all the other stitchers friends that I love so much!!!
So excited for this market, every year is always like the very first time: six new designs, one limited edition kit, a class,  hand dyed linen fabrics, crochet tools...so happy to show everything in my booth #316.
Today I want to show you a very new design ..another one, but that is exclusive for distributor YARN TREE. So shops can find it in their booth. 
I called it A SAMPLER HOUSE and I 've to tell you I really love it!!! 
Stitched on my VICHY linen which you can find here, soft color palette and.... so sweet...hope you really love it, it's having  a large number of people who put 'I like' on it on my facebook page so I hope it'll be a success.
Well, it's all for now, talk with you soon from DENVER!!!! 
keep on stitching                       xxx NIKY.

Care Amiche il tempo vola davvero ed io sono in partenza per gli States. Sono così felice di tornare, come di consueto in questa splendida terra che mi è molto cara e ormai piuttosto familiare. Sarà bellissimo rivedere le amiche care e immegermi nel mondo del ricamo allo show di Nashville che si svolgerà dal 4 Marzo.
Tutto è pronto, presenterò, come sapete, sei nuovi disegni, un kit, una classe , lino tinto a mano e piccoli utensili a crochet!!!
..oggi però vi voglio mostrare un' ultima novità che troverete a Nashville prima e in Italia a metà Marzo. Ecco a voi A SAMPLER HOUSE!!!!  Vi piace?
 L'ho disegnato in esclusiva per il distributore YARN TREE ma come vi dicevo potreste acquistarlo direttamente da me a metà marzo al mio ritorno dal market, così come tutti gli altri nuovi schemi che avete già avuto modo di vedere nel post precedente a questo.. 
Il modello è ricamato su lino VICHY che potrete trovare nel mio ETSY 
i filati sono DMC, ho scelto colori tenui e molto primaverili. Vi piace??? Spero di sì.  A presto dunque amcihe ci risentiamo al mio ritorno e ci rivediamo certamente a 
FILI SENZA TEMPO / Formigine il 19/20 di marzo.
Keep on stitching                                 xxx Niky. 

4 commenti:

lynda ha detto...

Oh my...I do love this design, and the fabric too! I may have to treat myself...thee must be a special occasion coming up soon!

PNLima ha detto...

How lovely! And a visit to US that must be really good! (I'm learning Italian so I will visit again and try to read the Italian text first)
A stitcher from Portugal
http://pontoaquipontoacola.blogs.sapo.pt/

Nancy Watkins ha detto...

Where can I buy the Sampler House?

NIKY ha detto...

Nancy you can have it from me, please write me an email and we can talk about that! Thank you.